We at DVC Consultants think that the Greek philosopher had it pretty much right.
What do the brands Kodak, Blockbuster, Xerox, and Blackberry have in common? They all failed to heed Heraclitus’ advice and were overtaken by more innovative disruptor and challenger brands.
It is clear that Brands and their owning companies have no room for complacency, and need constantly to evolve, or risk becoming extinct. DVC Consultants has therefore developed LOAF (Leadership and Organisation in Anarchic Flux) as a proprietary consulting process for supporting our clients in being disruptors and challengers, rather than being on the receiving end of companies more innovative.
Challenger and disruptor brands succeed because they emerge from developments not properly observed by market incumbents. LOAF works because it builds on DVC’s expertise and experience in an eclectic and wide range of topics, including branding, economics, politics, government affairs consultancy and new technologies. This breadth allows us to help our clients in a number of ways:
- Disruptive Technologies which include Blockchain and Cloud technologies. With the understanding that technology is subordinate to function. The user experience is everything
- Content Marketing Systems which provide end to end software platforms for serving the right content at the right timer to the right people,
- Thought Leadership Programmes that enable disruptor and challenger brands to fill a connector space between product and people. We also practice what we preach(dvcconsultants.com/thoughtleadership)
- Stakeholder Engagement and Measurement programmes to ensure measurable and ongoing dialogue. That allows management to set metrics and KPIs. for employees to deliver against customer expectations.
- Advisory Services for establishing management teams and networks that are best in class from their sectors and industries. This includes helping establish Board Advisory for a Start-up.
- Brand Roll Out Ensuring the successful introduction of the new brand to market by co-ordinating all the marketing disciplines to maximise the brands release.
LOAF has recently been used to create the FinTech disruptor banktotal, which is focused on bringing banking to the underbanked and unbanked in emerging economies. It uses blockchain and cloud-based technology systems, to streamline retail banking for emerging economies.
So if any of this strikes a chord, just contact Meg on meg@dvcconsultants email@example.com and we can see how we help you disrupt, rather than be disrupted.